Only thing is Missy is not crossed eyed. Thank goodness
Perfect - your noses are definitely alike!!!
You both have that nice outline. Really pretty.I like your caramel necklace Casper, and your eyes are very cute, very tigerish<3 Purrrs
Missy said...What a lovely post. I believe we are definitely nose twins. And I love your crossed eyes, Casper, it gives you such a distinguished look, well suited to a Captain.Purrrs, Missy Blue Eyes
My nose is a lot like yours!Precious
great match!!
What a great match! Their noses are perfect. We love your eyes too Casper!
Guess what?! I was at MBE's this morning and I saw you there Casper, lol. Of course you two are the purrfect match!
Great match, Casper! I have to agree that I think the cross-eyed look is very cute.
Excellent! Right down to the blue eyes.
You almost have the exact same noses!!!!!!!
Just the right match, yall!Purrrrrrrrrs,Sanjee
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Only thing is Missy is not crossed eyed. Thank goodness
Perfect - your noses are definitely alike!!!
You both have that nice outline. Really pretty.
I like your caramel necklace Casper, and your eyes are very cute, very tigerish
<3 Purrrs
Missy said...
What a lovely post. I believe we are definitely nose twins. And I love your crossed eyes, Casper, it gives you such a distinguished look, well suited to a Captain.
Purrrs, Missy Blue Eyes
My nose is a lot like yours!
Precious
great match!!
What a great match! Their noses are perfect. We love your eyes too Casper!
Guess what?! I was at MBE's this morning and I saw you there Casper, lol. Of course you two are the purrfect match!
Great match, Casper! I have to agree that I think the cross-eyed look is very cute.
Excellent! Right down to the blue eyes.
You almost have the exact same noses!!!!!!!
Just the right match, yall!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
Post a Comment