Sunday, November 26, 2006

Casper the Great

Where have you been Casper? It's been awhile since you have been on your site. What?? It's my fault. Well, guess I have to admit it, I guess it was. But gosh, you don't have to look at me that way. Yeah, and I can see you took my chair again. How can I post when your sitting in it??? O.K. Here Is Casper the Great!!!

10 comments:

momsbusy said...

casper, did yu gets ars email? we has gots a package for you ifin yu wants it.

Anonymous said...

Casper you look a little annoyed. The flashy thing must have woken you up.

Emma's Kat said...

Hehee...Good ta see ya again Casper! Tell mommy you was just warmin' her seat up, right?! :)

Anonymous said...

cats get furrst dibs on all chairs. efurrybuddy knows that.

Susie said...

You look like you could rule a nation!

Rascal said...

Casper, you look positively regal! Excellent pose.

Anonymous said...

....this really captures the full essence of The Captains' LT's......
....Casper is NOT a cat.....HE IS A FORCE OF NATURE.....duzza.....

Anonymous said...

Casper,

Is that the look you give to all your minions when they have made a mistake? It's a great one! I must practice to use it on my Meowm.

Hot(M)BC said...

heh heh heh That's the look to give the humans when they've been annoying. I'll have to work on it.
:: salutes ::
Your bud,
Pepi

Shaggy and Scout said...

Alternate title: Casper the Magnificent!