Saturday, November 11, 2006

Praise be to the Lord for he has heard my cry
for Mercy. The Lord is my strength and my Shield,
my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for Joy, and I will give thanks
to Him in song.
NIV Psalm 28: 6,7

3 comments:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I look outside today as the day is winding down and I think of the Psalm that you have chose for today, and I think that it is perfect.

Have a great weekend. I'll write sometime before Monday. I had ambition to write a few emails today but I've just been lazy. Catching up from all the sleep that I've missed! LOL!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

The flower and the Psalm are both beautiful.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Beautiful photo and verse, another of my favorite Psalms. And it is absolutely perfect.

Kim, you just get some much-needed rest.