Friday, November 24, 2006

Cleo got Caught

This is Randy holding Cleo. She did not come out on her own. Randy hunted her down until he got her, so I had to take this picture. We had a nice Thanksgiving day together. I am sorry I haven't been visiting lately but I have had to stay off line because of waiting for phone calls. We are in a dilema at the moment with septic system problems. We finally got someone out today to pump the tank so the other people trying to find out why it's stopped up could do their work. The leach lines look fine so they have to find out why water is backing up through the tank. I will be visiting soon. Thank you all for the cute comments.

3 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Well hello, Cleo. Come out for some loving! It's ok, they are nice people....
Ick. Septic system trouble. If it's not one thing it's another! sss's mom

Anonymous said...

Yay Randy! Ya caught the cutie! We had that same thing goin' on yesterday when the Allergic Girl's birfday guests came over. Midnight was friendly, I was tolerant, but when they dragged Cocoa out from hiding, he hissed and went nutso.
Grr

momsbusy said...

glad you got to come out cleo, even if it wasn't your idea. see it wasn't so bad now was it?