Monday, November 13, 2006

Pursed lips.

Casper are you ticked off or something? You have your lips pursed together. I know you are tired of the flashy thing but I need to take pictures to put on your site. O.K. you are right, I took to many. Can't help if you always have a cattitude problem. No, I'm sorry, I love you anyhow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear. ya duzzn't look too thrilled there. maybe sum Temptations effury time ya gotta sit through a foto session?

Shaggy and Scout said...

He is merely putting up with you because he knows you are obsessed with his beauty.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yes he duz look a bit fed up. He's prolly finking, "Give me sum peece an quiet

Anonymous said...

Yes, that flashy thing is a pain in the butt (or more literally a pain in the eye).

Anonymous said...

I get tired of the flashy thing too Casper! My Meowm recently got a new home and I have hardly had any respite from it!

Anonymous said...

..........he purses his liptits together..........

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, what a handsome face. This one goes on Missy's photo page.

Emma's Kat said...

Oh goodie! More cattitude! Love those pursed LT's!