Poor Casper, that's just the price of being so cute and adorable.
Yep Casper! If you weren't so darn handsome!
Awwww don't be shy of the camera. You is such a cutie wif all that pretty fur.
Hehe so sweet pic..looking awesome in that pose!! And hey, you too can check out this post on kitty-drollery .Its so fun here...
Oh Casper, so cute! I see yur tail next to yur paw. I catch mine when I'm sleepin so it doesn't twitch in my face. Those tails!
Hey Casper you are such a handsome guy. And cute to boot.
Meowm is melting into a puddle. She loves it when furbabies cover there eyes like that. That is a great picture Casper...I think it was worth having the flashy box in your face.
what purrty color furrs ya gots! we loves the closeups!
This is great! Good job of hiding from the flashy thingy Casper!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Poor Casper, that's just the price of being so cute and adorable.
Yep Casper! If you weren't so darn handsome!
Awwww don't be shy of the camera. You is such a cutie wif all that pretty fur.
Hehe so sweet pic..looking awesome in that pose!! And hey, you too can check out this post on kitty-drollery .
Its so fun here...
Oh Casper, so cute! I see yur tail next to yur paw. I catch mine when I'm sleepin so it doesn't twitch in my face. Those tails!
Hey Casper you are such a handsome guy. And cute to boot.
Meowm is melting into a puddle. She loves it when furbabies cover there eyes like that.
That is a great picture Casper...I think it was worth having the flashy box in your face.
what purrty color furrs ya gots! we loves the closeups!
This is great! Good job of hiding from the flashy thingy Casper!
Post a Comment