I tried to get a picture of these two playing with each other but by the time I got the camera on and it finally got ready for taking pictures they stopped. I said something and Casper turned around. I miss a lot of pictures waiting for the camera to boot up. Oh well, can't complain to much as I have gotten some good ones. Even though Casper seems to be disturbed by the flashy thing. Not really, he takes it in stride. He knows he has a site to take care of. Ha, ha.
5 comments:
Meowm tries to get pictures of me doing things with the flashy box, but I move before that picture is actually taken!
they bof look like they's waitin' ta start playin' again as soon as ya go away.
I thought the same thing, they look like they are just waiting for you to give up and leave so they can resume the Game.
We try to move and blur the picture when ours does that.
Hi! I always stop being cute when the flashy thing comes out. OK not really, I just do cute in a different way.
We kitties loooooooooove to see pictures of each other!
Post a Comment