Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cleo playing in her box

Look out Cleo don't fall on the floor. Remember the box is on the couch not on the floor. I wouldn't want you to fall on your pretty little head. Funny kitty.

10 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

Cute girl!

The Meezers or Billy said...

i always fall off the couch and onto my head, 'acause i roll around lots.

Anonymous said...

box AND bag - extra fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hello darling Cleo. Looks like you are having lots of fun over there in that box. I just love your adorable little face.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm has to save me from falling off things sometimes!! You look cute in your box!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I like rolling around an furrget when I'm near the edge an end up falling on the floor. Then I has to look round an hope no-one saw me.Yoo look kyoot in yer pichur.

Victor Tabbycat said...

What's wrong wif fallin? It just adds to the fun. Like yur box LOTS!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You have lovely white furs, Cleo.

CalicoMom Toni

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Cleo, you are one of the most beautiful, feminine little kitties ever. Just a doll.

Anonymous said...

we love boxes. yurs looks real goods.