Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cleo

Here is Cleo taking it easy looking pretty. She is looking the wrong way. She is usually looking out the window with her paw holding down the slats. At first I thought this was Gizmo until I saw her little goatee. Their markings are similar and sometimes the grey on Gizmo looks darker in the pictures. Cleo is not as long haired as Gizmo and I thought she was. The only place where she has long hair is the black strip down her back and her tail. Funny.

5 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Precious is that way too. She has long hair down the dark stripe in the middle of her back and her tail; however, she seems to be getting longer fur all over, as she gets older.

CalicoMom Toni

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a lovely accessory she makes...we think she knows it too!

Anonymous said...

she's so purrty there!

Emma's Kat said...

Hi beautiful Cleo! I know how you feel about getting them mixed up. I have the same problem with Emma and Dante! Now that Dante is as tall as Emma, if I just glance at one or the other, sometimes I get them mixed up. And I have to do a double take!

Rascal said...

Lovely indeed. Looks like she wanted to pose for the camera instead of look out the window.