Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Neighbor's Cat

I thought I would deviate from my cats and post a picture of my neighbors cat. His name is Poppa Doza. She acquired him from her former neighborhood because his owners moved away and left him there. Can you imagine leaving a beautiful cat like this. She said when he first came to her all the fur on his back was off and had sores. He sure is cared for now. She does not know what breed he is. He does have blue eyes. I was wondering if he could have some flame point Siamese in him. He is so friendly. He also has six toes as you can see.

14 comments:

The Crew said...

Oh, what an absolutely handsome guy! Wonderful for him that he was adopted by a caring person. I'll never understand how someone can abandon an animal, but he's one of the lucky ones!

Crew's Mom

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

He is a handome guy! I am glad a bean took him in! He looks kinda like me...except for the long fur and extra toes! I bet he has at least got some meezer in him!

Emma's Kat said...

Hey Junior, he does look like you and Marley too. I would say Poppa Doza definately has some Siamese in him. And those paws! Wowza!

Anonymous said...

oooh - big cuddly fluff wif big paws! he's gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful fluff-ball.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

What a gorgeous cat. And look at those huge paws. Almost looks like he's wearing mittens or something.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

BTW, check out Missy's bloggie today. I took some pictures of her without the flash...you can see her blue eyes much better.

momsbusy said...

he looks like my mako. i think he is a flame point himalayan. at least that is what we think mako was. we found a couple of pictures of kitties that looked exactly like that.

Mademoiselle Cécilia said...

He is like a lion, with those paws!
But I adore Casper:)))

Rascal said...

He us definitely a beautiful Cat. It's a shame he was left behind, but perhaps it is just as well as he now seems to have a better home.

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a handsome fellow! Does he visit you at your house?

Victor Tabbycat said...

Roowwwrrr! He's much too handsome to be abandoned. Maybe they thot the skin problem was "too much trubble" to cure? Some beans don't deserve pets. He's lucky to haf yur neighbor now.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I agree with Moms, he's a Flame Point Himi. What a beautiful cat!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

He looks like Mom's cat from before. He efun has the same six toes. What a gorgeous cat.