Why look so serious all the time Casper. Isn't there a smile in there somewhere? What's worse having the sun in your eyes or the flashy thing go off? At least you can see a little of your blue eye when the sun is on your face. No red eye. Guess there is no difference you have to squint either way.
11 comments:
....does The Captain have his ears pinned back or is that just the angle?.........
Discuss.
Casper looks to me as if he's thinking of something quite intensely! Something important!
Casper, you looks very handsome still. Snowy doesn't like the flashy thing either.- Sia
I know what he's finking about - how to kill the flashy box. hehehehehe - Sammy
You look kinda silly Casper. It's your beans fault though.....they should only use the flashy box thing when you look your best. Instead they wait for those moments (and they are rare) when you look not your best, then they snap! Bad beans...
Casoer, you are one serious dude. And a little scary.
Hehee! Casper looks to be saying, "why I outta! Just wait till I get my teeth on that flasy box thingy!! I'm gonna put the bitey on it so good, she'll never be able to use it again"!
But Casper, in all honesty, this picture still really shows off your LT's quite well! You still look handsome!
i think you are just a distinguished looking gentlemanly cat casper. or could this be your james bond impersonation? calm, cool, suave and debonair.
yoo are looking furry thoughtful Casper. Bet yer planning to hide the flashy fing.
Nope Captains ears are not pinned back. It's the angle.......I cut the ears off while taking the picture..........Poor Casper.
You look asgusted. I get that way too, with the flashy box going off alla time. One thing about having a new sister, she gets the flashy box a lot now, and I get spared.
Patches
Post a Comment